cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

$99 optus sport offer didnt work

Hi,

I tried to take up the $99 offer for 12 months on saturday 26th September. for some reason it didnt work and when i tried to pay for service it would say there is a problem and to try again. it would then kick me. i tried the app and same thing. contacted optus on phone and they didnt help and tol dme to go through the app as optus sport doesnt talk to people its an automated service.

i sent an email from the optus website also to try and get a reply with no luck.

I tried again sunday which was the day the offer was going to expire but when called the number is said to call back during business hours. i tried monday again and told me that i have to send a request through app. finally after a couple of attempts and 3 logged messages in app they said sorry but you will have to pay $139 as its expired.

called complaints today and told them that i wanted the $99 offer and they also said they cant do anything to log in through the app as optus sports do not have people to talk too. how do i get somebody that will listen to help me get it for $99 as i think thats all its worth.

not very good service, when i attempted to take up and offer tried calling to resolve yet i need to msg robots as no humans can talk...

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: $99 optus sport offer didnt work

Hey @damianrobinson, that's a little strange. I had subscribed the the Annual Pass without any issues. If you were renewing your subscription, this did need to be done at the end of your monthly access or when current set up had expired. 

I'm not to sure whom you have been emailing, however the Annual Pass promotion has since concluded and so is no longer available. Should you want to continue with Optus Sport, we do have a monthly arrangement for your consideration. 

Nonetheless though, I have gone ahead and flagged your message as feedback.

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: $99 optus sport offer didnt work

Hi

yes I’m aware its concluded. I tried to sign up on the 26th, the promotion ended on the 27th...when I tried to pay the website kept saying unavailable, continued to Roy the next day same luck...

Disappointing as I was looking forward to signining up, not from the experience I’m not...there was nobody willing to help, just messages and people in complaints saying too bad

0 Kudos
Top Contributors