cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Dejpa
New Contributor

Re: the reset password link of optus sport is not working!

Voucher code no longer works.please help.

Have the reset password link issue been resolved?

0 Kudos
New Contributor safran
New Contributor

can't change password, missing games, help!!

0 Kudos
Moderator Shauna

Hey @safran - Can you please PM me with your mobile number, full name, DOB and preferred email address? We can fix this. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Hamsteak
New Contributor

I have the exact same issue. I even know my password amd it won't work. Resetting it just takes me to the homepage via your email.

0 Kudos
chloesok
Blog Author

Hey @Hamsteak, thanks for reaching out. You mentioned you know your password but that you're still having issues logging in - could you please confirm with me if you're having issues resetting your password or just with the Optus Sport app or website in general? If you could please send me a PM with some more information clarifying this along your full name, DOB, account/service number and your Optus Sport login email, I can take a look into this for you. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor Hamsteak
New Contributor

Hi Chloesok

Thanks for the response. I will send you a PM with details.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Hamsteak
New Contributor

Hi chloesok

Just testing if this is a PM (does it stand for private message???) Before I put all my details in. How do I do PM so the whole crowd does.not see. The email I was sent was not.fro. you it was a.generic crowd support email

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Moderator Kartika

Sorry for the confusion, @Hamsteak. Here it is you can PM us → here (yes it means private message).

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Avoo
New Contributor

This problem still exists.  Wish I'd found this post earlier this morning- would have saved me frustrations and I could have gone back to sleep!

0 Kudos
New Contributor TonyThai
New Contributor

No. You did not answer my question

0 Kudos
Top Contributors