Searching...
Highlighted

the reset password link of optus sport is not working!

Glendon

the reset password link of optus sport is not working!

Re: the reset password link of optus sport is not working!

John123456

For me too. Smiley Sad

Glendon

Any Optus staff can explain this? Once I click the “reset password” link it directs to the Optus sport website.Useless!

Tizwiz

Same, can't reset my password. Can anybody to look into it?

Shauna

Hey @Glendon, @John123456 & @Tizwiz - Can you all PM me with your account numbers, full name, DOB and preferred email address? 
I'll pass this on to be resolved, however at this stage you can access all Live Games via the Optus Sport app (using iOS),Optus Sport 1 (On Fetch) or the website without logging in.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Dejpa

This also does not work for me. The reset link takes you straight to optus sports home page

Shauna

Hey @Dejpa - At this stage we're experiencing some issues, however it's being worked on. Are you wanting to watch the current game? Morocco VS Iran? As you should be able access this Live Game via the Optus Sport app (using iOS),Optus Sport 1 (On Fetch) or the website without logging in. The Portugal VS Spain game will require a log in, however we can provide you with a voucher to use if not resolved by then. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Dejpa

Thanks shauna. I received your voucher code. How do I apply this anywhere now? I created a different account. Not sure where to apply the code. 

GJM1971

Having the same issues

GuyCS

Hey @Dejpa - you can enter the voucher code here → https://sport.optus.com.au/campaign/welcome

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
5 Kudos
4 Kudos
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos