Searching...

Re: iPhone X support

Jamesk811

The handset was available a few days ago. And over 50% of developers (some much smaller than companies like Optus) have already come out with fixes for their apps. 

Highlighted

JulesH

So the app has been updated but still isn't 100% fixed. When watching in landscape mode the video is shrunk to fit in the white bar below used to swipe up to close the app.
It's extremely distracting having this bright white bar below the video, and not utilising the screen to it's full size. All other video apps seemed to have removed the white bar without issue.

Jamesk811

Yes 100% agree. In landscape mode the screen looks off centre and is small and not using the entire display. Please fix ASAP. Thanks 

Vicky

Sorry about the late reply @JulesH and @Jamesk811. Can I get you to confirm if this issue is still occurring on your Optus Sport app? If so, can you shoot us a PM with a screenshot of what you're seeing so we can send it through to our engineers? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Jamesk811

Hi I’m guessing due to copyright issues taking a screenshot results in a black image. It’s impossible to show you with a screenshot. If the engineers watch a live stream or a highlights video they will see the content does not fit the screen. It’s not centred at all and there’s a lot of black space. 

AdamTreff

It’s bizarre how Optus still have not addressed this issue...

Jamesk811

Agreed. What’s happening Optus?

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
8 Kudos
5 Kudos
3 Kudos
3 Kudos
2 Kudos