cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

email change

Hi, can anyone help me change my email for optus sport? 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: email change

Hey @EucyGunner - thanks for sharing this. 

Was this in relation to your email that you've registered with or was there an old email which you'd like replaced? 

Depending on the exact issue, our Messaging team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist with your enquiry as quickly as possible. If for some reason you’re unable to use the My Optus app, please send a private message to the official Optus Facebook page or Twitter page for further assistance.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Id like the email I set up the account with changed as I can no longer access it. Ive also forgotten my password so my account is effectively useless right now and after spending more than an hour on the phone yesterday, im not very impressed with this level of service.  A little less effort creating stuff like this yes crowd crap and a little more in to creating a product that is actually easy to use, changing an email address shouldnt take more than 5 minutes.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Thanks for clarifying the issue at hand @EucyGunner. I agree that having an email updated should be a simple task.

As recommended above, please send a Private Message to the official Optus Sport Facebook or Twitter page and the team there will be able to have a look into this for you.

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Facebook cant help me, something about setting up optus sport independently. I used the app so now theyre telling me the app isnt linked to any other optus service and that getting on the app is the only way I can do anything. how is it that mulitple optus services can be 'independent' when they are all optus products, this whole set up is beyond a joke.

0 Kudos