Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Yes Crowd Matchday 9 English Premier League Preview

Welcome to Ray_YC's quick preview of the upcoming action in the English Premier League.

Matchday 8 Highlight: Adama Traore's two late goals for Wolves to sink Man City at the City of Manchester Stadium! Wow! Special mention to Brighton thumping Tottenham also.

My match of the round: Nope, I'm not picking the 1st vs 12th match (but there is plenty of content on the Optus Sport website including the hatred in the rivalry), my selection is... Leicester City vs Burnley FC! 4th vs 7th blockbuster on Optus Sport 6! A win for Burnley would be especially huge.  

Bold Prediction: 1 from 8, ouch. Coming off a double last round I'm backing Wesley Moraes to get on the scoresheet for Aston Villa again against Brighton...

Good luck to your team this round!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos