cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Yes Crowd Matchday 7 English Premier League Preview

Welcome to Ray_YC's quick preview of the upcoming action in the English Premier League.

Matchday 6 Highlight: Last week I picked Leicester City vs Tottenham to be the match of the round and it didn’t disappoint! I was only able to watch the Mini Match which of course showed the brilliant finish by the Tottenham #10: “He scores lying down, Harry Kane, that’s how good he is!”
However I need to mention a lowlight also, the VAR interfering in the 64th minute disallowing the Spurs going up 2-0 being millimetres supposedly offside. Gimme a break!

My match of the round: Setting my alarm for 5am AEST Tuesday morning for Man United vs Arsenal. I suspect there are some Red Devils supporters in our Optus Sport content team as they have put together Five Great Moments, Rivalry, Paul Scholes Big Match Memories and Wayne Rooney Top 5 goals vs Arsenal to whet the appetite.
I will also give a special mention to 6th placed Bournemouth vs 5th placed West Ham.

Bold Prediction: There was a hat-trick in Man City’s 8-0 thrashing of Watford just like I predicted! But it came from Bernardo Silva, not Aguero, argh! This week I’m going Wolves and Watford will both deny each other their first win of the season. What do you reckon?

Good luck to your team this round!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
1 Reply
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Yes Crowd Matchday 8 English Premier League Preview Welc...

Yes Crowd Matchday 8 English Premier League Preview

Welcome to Ray_YC's quick preview of the upcoming action in the English Premier League.

Matchday 7 Highlight: Newcastle were only trailling 1-0 late in the first half until Isaac Hayden got himself sent off. That opened the floodgates for third place Leicester City as they poured in 4 goals from that point. 

My match of the round: Top of the table Liverpool host the aforementioned third place Leicester City in a midnight battle on Optus Sport 3. Hooray for the long weekend (in NSW anyway!)

Bold Prediction: 1 from 7 so far, relegation zone stuff. I'm staying bold though, the Reds to not secure 3 points for the first time this season...

Good luck to your team this round!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos