cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Yes Crowd Matchday 6 English Premier League Preview

Welcome to Ray_YC's quick preview of the upcoming action in the English Premier League.

Matchday 5 Highlight: Easily Norwich City upsetting Manchester City, 3 shots on target  = 3 goals from the injury ravaged Canaries. WOW!

My match of the round: I know there is a Reds vs Blues fixture and here is a nice Five Great Moments between the two clip but I'm going with Leicester City vs Tottenham, 5th vs 3rd. And you beauty, it's at the friendly viewer time of 9:30pm AEST, Saturday mornning Ray_YC will be happy.

Bold Prediction: Aston Villa couldn't get it done last week up against the Hammers who were down to 10 men so my bold predictions aren't going too well. This week it is Man City to bounce back courtesy of a Sergio Aguero hat-trick. What do you reckon?

Good luck to your team this round!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos