Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Yes Crowd Matchday 4 English Premier League Preview

Welcome to Ray_YC's quick preview of the upcoming action in the English Premier League.

Matchday 3 Highlight: I haven't heard that the UK was doing any missile testing? Harvey Barnes launched a rocket which also happened to be the match winner for Leicester! Wow.

My match of the round: It can't be too often in the North London derby that both teams are coming off a loss so we should see two desperate teams: Arsenal vs Tottenham. Last match of the round and a 1:30am kickoff, yet again I'll be watching this one On Demand!

Bold Prediction: And I'm on the board thanks to Wolves third draw in a row, back to being a little more bold: Newcaslte to score at least 2 goals in their bottom of the table clash with Watford. What do you reckon?

Good luck to your team this round!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos