Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Yes Crowd Matchday 23 English Premier League Preview

Welcome to Ray_YC's quick preview of the upcoming action in the English Premier League.

Matchday 22 Highlight: Man City hit Aston Villa for six which was a great result not only for themselves with Leicester City losing but also for the Optus Sport's Australian bushfire donation

My match of the round: Norwich City vs Bournemouth... just kidding Davelew, it's Liverpool vs Man United of course. Check out what some fans have to say about the battle royal and whet your appetite with a mini classic match between the two from 2014/15.

Bold Prediction:  In a battle of the equal worst attack vs the worst defence I'm going with Bournemouth to go scoreless for their third away game in a row, despite the Canaries conceding a league worst 45 goals so far this season.

Good luck to your team this round!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
6 Replies
Highlighted
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: Yes Crowd Matchday 23 English Premier League Preview

I think it might be wishful thinking on your part Ray that Norwich will come away with any points against Bournemouth. My opinion is their season is over while Bournemouth still have a chance to stay in the premiership with only a few points departing the bottom seven clubs.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Anybody can make predictions Dave, I go out on a limb and make bold predictions 😉 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

I eat humble pie Ray. Great result for Norwich. Let's hope it is the start of a turn around for then.

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

An extremely rare bold prediction winner! 🤗 I wasn't too far off for the Liverpool vs Man United either.

I'll be rewarding myself by buying a nice lunch haha.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

If I was able I would join you as I think I can begin the celebration for Liverpool being this season's premiership Champions🎉

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

20/01/2020 - marking this date Dave declared his beloved Reds are Champions!

I would think that would be at least a week's worth of fancy lunches. With a nice accompanying bevarage or two.

0 Kudos