Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Yes Crowd Matchday 22 English Premier League Preview

Welcome to Ray_YC's quick preview of the upcoming action in the English Premier League.

Matchday 21 Highlight: The Gunners rang in the new year with a 2-0 victory over rivals Manchester United including a goal scored by Sokratis Papastathopoulos. No surprise it’s his first name on the #5 guernsey!

My match of the round: Look it just doesn’t feel right choosing a match that has 28 points difference between the two teams on the table but it’s pretty slim pickings to be honest, our Optus Sport team also agree that it is Tottenham vs Liverpool.

Bold Prediction: We won’t mention how my last bold prediction failed miserably, it’s a new year so let’s start it off with a bang: Tottenham to give the Reds their first loss! 

Good luck to your team this round!

P.S. Let's hope there are plenty of goals this weekend because Optus Sport is donating $1000 for each one to aid Australia's bushfire recovery.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Re: Yes Crowd Matchday 22 English Premier League Preview

Bold prediction Ray, more like the joke of the week.
Score line will be Spurs 0 Liverpool 4

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

$4000, I'll be happy with that Dave!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Another win, should have scored more and did fall away in the last 15mins.
Now, should there be a competition for the crunch match next weekend along the lines of final score, scorers and who scores first.

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Well it won't be a competition because you will win every time Dave but I'll be happy to participate 🙂 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors