Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Yes Crowd Matchday 18 English Premier League Preview

Welcome to Ray_YC's quick preview of the upcoming action in the English Premier League.

Matchday 17 Highlight:
 Bournemouth's Dan Gosling striking an 84th minute blow to give Chelsea the blues again, wow!

My match of the round: Our Optus Sport team say it's Tottenham vs Chelsea with their big match preview and they're not wrong but I'm going with the other blockbuster Manchester City vs Leicester City!

Bold Prediction: A clean round with no red cards at all so back to being wrong again. Manchester United haven't put at least 4 in the back of the opposition net since Matchday 1, I'm predicting they'll do it again in Matchday 18.

Good luck to your team this round!

Note: This preview is taking a short break over the Holiday season and will return for Matchday 22.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors