Searching...
Highlighted

Yes Crowd English Premier League 2019/20 Predictions

[ Edited ]
Ray_YC

Optus Sport 2018-19 Season Infographic.jpg

Who is excited for the EPL kicking off this weekend?!

I'm sure most if not all of our 700,000+ Optus Sport subscribers are!
I've been loving the Optus Sports content, especially the Legends videos featuring Paolo Di Canio and one of my all time favourites Thierry Henry.

We know we've got some passionate fans here on Yes Crowd also!

What are your thoughts on VAR being introducted this season?

We'd also love to know your predictions @Davelew @JTants @Burnleyfan @JerryXu @GGMU @Blocky @Beci 

Who will win the League?

Who will win the Golden Boot for top goal scorer?

What team will be the surprise packet and could battle for Europa League qualification? 

What three teams will be relegated?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Yes Crowd English Premier League 2019/20 Predictions

Davelew

@Ray_YC you must have been reading my mind as I sit on the beach thinking about watching Liverpool being top of the premiership table tonight.

Although totally biased I do believe it will be Liverpool's season with Man City just 3 points behind at the end of the season. More difficult who will end up third? My thoughts are for Spurs.

Golden boot will be between Salah and Mane with Salah just edging it.

Europa league surprise team for the end of the year Aston Villa.i don't expect many to agree with me.

For relegation I don't think Norwich have the team to stay up. Newcastle's luck will run out this year along with Brighton.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Ray_YC

Norwich were my team when I was a young boy Dave because we had a yellow budgie/canary so whilst you may be proven right I hope you are mistaken 🙂 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Burnleyfan

VAR: I thinks it's a good thing. Yes it breaks up the flow of the game but it gets to the correct decision if the officials are dodgy or they are unsighted....which often happens.

League Winners: I'd love to say Burnley (why they sold Heaton....and for only 8mil I'll never know.)   BUT the value of the whole Burnley team is equivalent to one Man City player so I'll plump for Man City who are all class. Second choice Spurs.

Golden Boot. Mo Salah....if he's on form

Surprise Package: Wolves. Very good last season and have a stregnthened squad and great manager.

Relegated: Norwich, Brighton and maybe Southampton.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
6 Kudos
4 Kudos
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos