Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Where (hopefully 'when') will i see all the Premier league shows

Blocky

Hi there

Only 4 days before the  season and i havent seen any of last years content insofar as The 'daily' Premier league Show,  fantasy footbll shows etc .... are these due any time soon or, god forbid, have they been removed .... grrrr hope not.

Just seen that one of the main presenters in the UK now hosts a Classical Music Radio Show.... did she chose to leave or are the shows cancelled.

Any ideas guys ? Thanks

B  

Re: Where (hopefully 'when') will i see all the Premier league shows

petergdownload

Not sure. Optus posted this a while a go.

Peter Gillespie

Solution

Re: Where (hopefully 'when') will i see all the Premier league shows

Ray_YC

Hey Blocky,

I can see there are Fantasy Premier League shows from 4am AEST this coming Friday, replayed from 5:30pm.

There is also a Wednesday Fantasy Update clip on the Optus Sport website under the EPL section, not sure if this is from a show earlier today.

Match Pack, Premier League World,  Previews, Reviews, Classic Matches, The Kelly & Wrighty Show, Fanzone, Matchday Live Extra, Goal Rush, etc. are all showing this season.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
6 Kudos
4 Kudos
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos