For Australian Bushfire info please click here
RetiredModerator Miles_R
RetiredModerator

Re: What sports are included in Optus sport

Hopefully you can make the switch across one day, @Rainbowjelly80 😉

0 Kudos
New Contributor ANTAR
New Contributor

How can I find out which channel plays which sport?

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: How can I find out which channel plays which sport?

Hey @ANTAR, we do have an Optus Sport electronic program guide built into Fetch. All sporting content will be broadcast on Optus Sport 1 - 10. We do have a dedicated Cricket channel which from memory is broadcast on Optus Sport 2. You can also catch the EPL and Cricket action on the Optus Sport application or web browser.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor blucat2
New Contributor

I only watch Tennis. So without that I have no interest. No problem though, it's streaming live on youtube right now from   Australian Open TV  , and that's just the pre-tournement wildcard playoffs. Interesting because I had Optusvision (Optus' cable tv) back in 2000,2001 and it showed all the tennis masters as well as the slams, and also the weekly masters 30min show. Go Fed!! 🙂  (Don't like the emoticons available.)

0 Kudos
New Contributor HeyUSmile
New Contributor

I signed up for the sport because i wanted to watch golf but where is it

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Hi @HeyUSmile - So sorry but Optus sport is only for Cricket and EPL. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Becca2018
New Contributor

Just a few suggestions as I don't like soccer or cricket...

- continuous coverage of the tennis all year round (French Open, US Open etc)

- rugby coverage (I'm new to the sport so would love to watch as many games as possible)

- AFL

You can't really call it a Sports app with only a few sports...

Just my thoughts 🙂

Tags (2)
RetiredModerator Brock_E
RetiredModerator

Thanks for getting in touch, @Becca2018. The above is greatly appreciated as we're always looking at ways to improve your experience with us.

I've tagged your post as feedback, which is looked at by our reporting team when assessing the quality of our programming with Optus Sport. If there's anything else you need a hand with, feel free to let us know.

0 Kudos
New Contributor HeyUSmile1
New Contributor

Golf why is there no GOLF.

0 Kudos
New Contributor cwm-tophe
New Contributor

I strongly suggest Optus should bid for the rights to International Snooker - all of it.

Snooker is huge, has MANY comps in UK, Europe and China with very large audiences.

Foxtel have rights but hardly ever show any - except for "Goldfields" Australian Open and some others in UK - but not  until they are months old.

I am fairly confident, such a move would bring many Aussie followers who must currently mess about with VPN's etc. to watch snooker (all legal).

0 Kudos
Top Contributors