Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: What sports are included in Optus sport

@cwm-tophe, we're open to suggestions. 

I can't say that I know very much about the Snooker following in Australia. 

Nevertheless, we'll mark this one as feedback for review. 

Let us know if you have any other questions. 

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Vishphat
New Contributor

Rugby 

0 Kudos
New Contributor Oops
New Contributor

Hi,

Just joined Optus Sports and love PL and goingto love the World Cup but not sure if it is available on the Non Premium accounts.

Every now and again I get a notification to see the 'Highlights of the weekend" from the PL only to find that I am not entitled to it under the basic plan. If I can't get it, please don't send a notification enticing me.  Ooops

0 Kudos
New Contributor yobydnub
New Contributor

I would really like to see tennis included in Optus sport. A lot of competitions are already available over FTA I can't see why we couldn't get to see the others that arent televised.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Crownleyian
New Contributor

What about getting the rights to the Portuguese League please and Champions League would be great 😉

0 Kudos
New Contributor Smutty
New Contributor

Really unhappy with this “ sports “ channel .  Got it today only to find it has no sport other than what two sports ? Pretty average .  Why don’t you guys mix it up a bit with some sports that aren’t mainstream to add a bit of interest ? 

Water ski racing 

surfing 

jet boat races 

Gaelic football 

cliff diving 

0 Kudos
Moderator Kartika

Thanks for getting in touch, @Smutty. We understand where you are coming from and your feedback is greatly appreciated as we're always looking at ways to improve your streaming experience with us. In the meanwhile, I have tagged your post as feedback to our TV & Contents team for future reference. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Frizz87
New Contributor

I do not like soccer at all. And that is all that is here. It should be called Optus soccer, not Optus sport. 

ANYTHING else would be great! 

NFL would be awesome!  

Even tennis, golf, basketball

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Kartika

Hi @Frizz87, we understand where you are coming from. Depending on the content availability and broadcasting rights we will keep updating Optus Sport in the future. In saying that your feedback is greatly appreciated as we're always looking at ways to improve your streaming experience with us. In the meanwhile, I have tagged your post as feedback to our TV & Contents team for future reference. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Aleolivale
New Contributor

I would love to see surf lifesaving events such as Ocean 6, Ocean Thunder and Aussie Titles on Optus.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors