Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

What sports are included in Optus sport

[ Edited ]
JW65

Hi there,

Just wondering what sports are included in Optus Sport?

Solution

Re: What sports are included in Optus sport

[ Edited ]
Dan_C

Hi @JW65, welcome to the crowd Smiley Happy

Here's a brief rundown of the content we have on offer. Now that the premier league has come to an end, we're still offering football fans a number of options to get their fix.

We're streaming both the FiFA U20 World cup and The 2017 Confederations cup (all available live & on demand. On top of all that, we've also partnered with Cricket Australia to give you a dedicated 24/7 Cricket channel.

Find up to date product information on the offical Optus Sport website. For annoucements fresh of the press, head to our Optus media page

We're always on the hunt for new and exciting sport content, so keep a look out.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

Edit - Just updating this post to reflect the new additions to our Optus Sport line-up. 

• Premier League 2018/19 – 2021/22
  • FIFA Women’s World Cup in 2019 and other FIFA events
  • UEFA Nations League 2018 and 2020
  • UEFA Euro 2020 – the world’s second biggest football tournament
  • UEFA Super Cup 2018–2020
  • UEFA Champions League 2018/19 – 2020/21
  • UEFA Nations League Final 2019 and 2021
  • UEFA Europa League 2018/19 –​ 2020/21
  • European Qualifiers for Euro 2020
  • European Qualifiers for 2022 FIFA World Cup™
  • Selected international friendlies played in Europe by UEFA teams 2018-2022.​

Find each upcoming EPL schedule and replay times on our EPL Fixtures blog

The UEFA Tournament Fixtures thread is updated weekly. 

Sportbanner12.jpg

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Daves_Dive

Have just logged into Optus Sport for the first time. Totally underwhelmed!!

Other than soccer, and cricket in season there's no other sport. What a crock.

If there is a way to get some sport other than soccer please let me know.

Alistar

Hi Daves_Dive, what other sports would you like to see? 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Daves_Dive

Rugby League, Rugby Union, Motorsports, Netball, AFL to start with - you know, the basics that should be included to be able to call it a sports channel not a premier league soccer channel.

Alistar

We'll take that on board, we're always looking to expand and add to our sport library. You'll be able to check out our updates here → http://www.optus.com.au/shop/entertainment/sport . Al

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

FrankstonTrain

I think AFL would be brilliant to add to Optus Sport!

Shauna

Good idea @FrankstonTrain Smiley Happy I've flagged this as feedback, i'm sure you're not the only one thinking about it!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Rainbowjelly80

WHen Optus added AFL LIVE games , then I will switch from Foxtel to Optus Sport!

Oethesaint

You'll be waiting a while - Foxtel and Telstra have AFL rights until 2022.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
5 Kudos
4 Kudos
3 Kudos
3 Kudos
2 Kudos