cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

What other sport would you like to see on Optus Sport one day?

We know that Optus Sport is the home of soccer/football.

As a big sports fan myself, I'm curious what Yes Crowd would like to see on Optus Sport aside from what is currently available? Who is your favourite team?

*This is purely a hypothetical question, the sport you suggest may have broadcast rights with another content provider but we can pass the feedback on Smiley Happy

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: What other sport would you like to see on Optus Sport one day?

Love to see Hockey (field, turf and ice).

4wd terrain "racing" is also pretty good to watch, your team pretty much has to get you and the 4wd to a different point over very rough terrain like boulders etc. 

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question?
Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
0 Kudos
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

The Gallagher Rugby Union Premiership from the UK. Must be the best Rugby union competition in the world.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

The Gallagher Rugby Union Premiership is on beIN sports in Aus.

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question?
Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
0 Kudos
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Yes it is and I do watch it through a convulated way for free. But as Ray says put your wish in even if it is licenced to another content provider.

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Contributor Kiwi_Mark_LFC
Contributor

Absolutely NOTHING

In fact I want ALL EPL and CL back on Foxtel ASAP

Optus SUCKS

The APP SUCKS

The Coverage SUCKS

The Quality SUCKS

0 Kudos
Top Contributors