Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

What happened to the EPL press conferences section in the app?

robmGC

Hi, I can't see any pre or post match press conferences? What happened to the press conferences section in the app?

(On Android)

Thanks, Robert

Re: What happened to the EPL press conferences section in the app?

[ Edited ]
Ray_YC

Hi Robert,

I don't see them on my iPhone app or the Optus Sport website either.

Did Optus Sport previously show press conferences, separate to the airing of the match itself? @Davelew

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Davelew

I don't know Ray, not something I've noticed before.

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Ray_YC

Yeah me neither, thanks Dave.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

robmGC

I remember last season watching press conferences from a special "press conferences" section in the app. Not sure which tab it was in — Matches, Video, or News – but I remember it being there. 🤔

Ray_YC

I have asked my Optus Sport contact but they're away until next week, as soon as I get official word I'll return here to provide it. ⚽️ 

robmGC

Thanks @Ray_YC . Looking forward to hearing what happened.

Ray_YC

Okay so the Production team confirmed that we are still doing the EPL press conference sections this season. 

I believe this week that they were not up as long as they normally are. 

I'll keep an eye on it this upcoming week but also feel free to let me know.

Davelew

In what section do they appear @Ray_YC ?

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Solution

Ray_YC

"Press Conferences" ☺️ 

https://sport.optus.com.au/epl 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
14 Kudos
7 Kudos
6 Kudos
4 Kudos
4 Kudos