Searching...

Watching a live match that has already started. Rewind 3 hours. Ridiculous!

DJ_m

Watching on Apple TV

What is it with the ridiculous ‘watch from the beggining’ situation with live games? The only options are to watch live or rewind 3 whole hours. It’s infuriating. 

For example; Got up up to watch Spurs - Man C at 7.15am (game started at 7.00am). Only options options are to watch live or rewind 3 hours. If you rewind 3 hours it does not want to fast forward at full speed, this is always the case with games still running, on demand games rewind just fine. 

Only option is is to watch live and miss the first goal. 

In short, trying to watch a live game that has alread started from the beggining is nigh on impossible. Why can’t rewinding to the beggining of the match be an option? 3 hours is absurd. 

Re: Watching a live match that has already started. Rewind 3 hours. Ridiculous!

Tris

Thanks for getting in touch @DJ_m, I agree that's frustrating. Please raise a support case via the Optus Sport app so this can be investigated by our Content team. Sorry for the inconvenience 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

petergdownload

This sounds like it might be a limitation of the technology / streaming. 

Anyway,  I hope the tech department can find a fix as catchup TV is a much nicer way to watch TV (esp "Live" TV)

Peter Gillespie

DJ_m

I’ve already posted the issue here. I’m not repeating myself via an Optus Sport app. 

Highlighted

DJ_m

I can forward just fine to any future point on an iPhone or iPad...just not via AppleTV. Question is why “rewind to the beggining” goes back 3 hours rather than to the actual beggining (20 mins prior). 

petergdownload

You're complaining at the police station about your house being on fire (this is a public forum, not a help desk) Smiley Indifferent If you want to put it out best contact the fire brigade.

Peter Gillespie

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
14 Kudos
6 Kudos
6 Kudos
4 Kudos
4 Kudos