Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Jamespap
New Contributor
New Contributor

Turn Spoilers On

Is there a way to have spoilers permanently on? It’s frustrating to have to turn the spoiler prevention off in every game I click into.
0 Kudos
5 Replies
z_hook

Re: Turn Spoilers On

Hi @Jamspap

Thanks for raising this.

Spoiler protection should be automatically turned on once you watch a match on demand using the Optus Sport App.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Jamespap
New Contributor
New Contributor

Sorry but I don’t think you understood the question. I don’t want spoiler protection on. Is there a way it can say the result when I click onto a game by default?
0 Kudos
z_hook

This isn't currently an option however we'll be sure to have this marked as feedback! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
JRF
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am watching an international football game that is on live, and I chose to watch from the beginning. But I was shown the score (2-2) before I could make my choice, and it is still showing now. Spoiler protection is showing as on. I just turned it off and back on and the score updated to 2-4. How is it supposed to work? I’d prefer to not see the score at all.
0 Kudos
George_YC

Hey @JRF, not great to hear that. Please ensure you have Spoiler Protection turned off in the app. If you're having issues, try to uninstall and reinstall the app to see if that fixes up any issues. If you're still needing a hand, you can raise an Optus Sport In-App support ticket.