Searching...
Accepted Solution

Streaming video limit exceeded

paultd

Tried talking to the knuckleheads in live chat, but they couldn't help.

My EPL account is registered on my Apple TV and my iPhone (Checked my setting just to confirm)

When i go to play on Apple TV, it says i have exceeded the number of devices i can stream on at one time.  

But i'm only doing it on one...

Help.

Re: Streaming video limit exceeded

garez

I am having the same problem, apparently its happened since some sort of App update on friday. I have got around it for now by using 'mirroring' on my ipad which works fine with the Optus Sport app.

Solution

Brock_E

Thanks for reaching out, @paultd and @garez.

Sorry to hear about the difficulties you've had removing devices with Optus Sport. Please take a minute to fill-out a fault report here so that we can investigate further. If you log your fault during a live game, a member of our TV & Content team will be in touch within an hour to escalate your issue.

garez

Many thanks for your help in our little dillemma, howerver somehow my problem has fixed itself overnight, so alls good. Cheers

Miles_R

That's great to hear, @garez! Please let us know if you need a hand with anything else Smiley Happy

Wor

I have been experiencing this problem for the last two weeks..

" You have exceeded the maximum number of concurrent

streams. Playback is stopped."

Checking my Account Settings, only two devices are connected

to my account, and I'm only using ONE!!

Am at a loss why it's happening !!!

Becoming very annoying!!!

Toomey

Sorry to hear this @Wor! Please follow Brock's comment above to have someone look into this for you. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
8 Kudos
5 Kudos
3 Kudos
3 Kudos
2 Kudos