cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor johnfriday13
New Contributor

Start Over vs Watch Live

So annoying the playback skips ahead when watch premier league on the app. Gives me the choice of Start Over vs Watch Live, and when I choose Start Over it frequently skips ahead shows me the score and then i have to move it back again. SO FRUSTRATING. Get it right optus 😞

3 Replies
Moderator Aman_B

Re: Start Over vs Watch Live

Totally understand your frustrations @johnfriday13. This is something that can't be avoided because the App has to refresh and start from the start, all at same time and this causes the score to flash on screen.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor johnfriday13
New Contributor

That's a poor repsonse. Is it at least in the list of bugs to be fixed or do you simply say it's too hard and don't bother? This is a CORE piece of functionality. Offering replay vs watch live is almost not worth having if the result is displayed for a lot of customers. 

Moderator Aman_B

Hi @johnfriday13, I've passed on your feedback to our contents team. Please let us know if you need a hand with anything else.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Top Contributors