Searching...

Premier league

Marko1980

Last season we got football free as I signed up to a 30 $ rolling sim ,  I have since added fetch mini and channels bringing my bill too 50 a month , my question will I be charged more for football this season ? No one has mentioned pl cost or charges yet ?? There is a new package saying sign up to a 40 $ plan and get free football but what about exsisting costumers ? 

Re: Premier league

SamSam

Yeah you probably will be. That was on a 12 month contract right? Pretty sure that was a "season pass" which in other words means the free offer expired when the season did. You'll likely be charged $15 for the pass this time + anything additional like the fetch box.

Easiest way to check is to chat though and ask about the new offer, it'll probably be the best way to go now

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own

Marko1980

Thats a joke , 30 for a sim I never use , 15 for the basic channels plus 5 for the box plus 15 for the football  so 65 bucks a month  just to watch soccer bye bye optus 

Highlighted

SamSam

You don't need the basic channels and you don't need Fetch either. They support things like Chromecase, airplay, HDMI from a laptop and more now. So really you could get it for $40 a month, not $65. $45 if you really want the fetch mini to make life easier

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
5 Kudos
4 Kudos
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos