Searching...
Highlighted

Premier league in 4k

KB12345

Hi,

I found out that the premierleague is streamed live online through partnered services in full 4K resolution in both Europe & the USA. I was wondering if we will see optus sports provide the same service in Australia that is being provided in many other countries? If not, is there any plans for a higher bit rate and a move to 1080p in the near future at a bare minimum? At the moment I can find a better quality premier league stream on reddit within 2-3 minutes compared to my paid optus sports subscription unfortunately. The thing that makes this worse is that the service that optus took the rights away from, foxtel, would be broadcasting his in 4K as we speak (albiet through a physical box). 

Hoping for some positive news!

Thanks.

Re: Premier league in 4k

Ray_YC

Hi there,

No updates as yet as advised in this 4K Optus Sport thread but it should be on the cards.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
8 Kudos
5 Kudos
3 Kudos
3 Kudos
2 Kudos