Searching...

Playback error; please reload the stream and try again.

MarcusN

Playback error; please reload the stream and try again.

Re: Playback error; please reload the stream and try again.

Dan_C

I've replied back to thread → https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/TV-Entertainment/Playback-error-please-reload-the-stream-and-try-ag...

We'll chat with you there. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Bucaramanga

Hi, yur answer doesn't solve anything, I'm registered with yes crowd, so I went to the forum and typed the same question: "Playback error; please reload the stream and try again" and all the links direct me to your sort of answer which is not because it tells me again to go to the forum, even though I'm inside the forum.

Kartika

Really sorry about your Optus Sport streaming issue, @Bucaramanga. Can you confirm which device (make / model) were you watching the match on? Has it been working since posting?

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
6 Kudos
4 Kudos
3 Kudos
3 Kudos
2 Kudos