cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Playback error please reload the stream and try again

This is bullshit. I have been able watch one game on my phone. Every time "playback error; please reload the stream and try again" I'm on a Samsung galaxy S7 with Android 6.0.1. I've tried everything suggested in other post on here. Nada. The very specific error message really helps with troubleshooting. What the hell am I doing wrong?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: Playback error please reload the stream and try again

Hey @Hammurabi88, sorry to hear you've been having ongoing troubles with the stream. Have you had a chance to raise your concerns with our Content Team on 1800230158? If not, I'll include a link you can use which is only operational during business hours 9am - 5pm where you can log the fault yourself. Click here and our team will be in touch to assist.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos