cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Optus sport videos not working on fetch mighty

Hi, 

Have tried restarting the fetch box, resetting factory, reformat etc. etc and still can't seem to get the video replays to work. Please help - thx

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Optus sport videos not working on fetch mighty

Hey @TtTN, not great to hear about the trouble with Optus Sport on the Fetch TV. Are you getting any error message from the account when trying to view those replays? Does that occur on any other device for Optus Sport as well or is that only on the Fetch you have issues? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

I assume you've confirmed a connection to the internet? You can use other streaming services like Netflix or FTA Catch Up TV like iView etc?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi there no errors - just select video to view and the loading turning circle keeps spinning until the end of time......

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Yes every other channels work fine .... even the highlights work but unfortunately the full replays don't seem to load....
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Mobile devices work fine just on the fetch box is having issues

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hey @TtTN, was your issue isolated to only watching Optus Sport on Fetch? If this was the case, I would recommend doing some Fetch Troubleshooting, just to make sure everything was running up to par. 

If you have not already done so as well, if you could also try doing a Soft Reset- this should also help get things up and running for you. 

Should you continue to have issues, I would recommend having a chat to our Messenger teams whom will be able to look into your services and advise further. Our teams are available 24/7 via the Optus App

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi, I have done both hard/soft resets and restarting numerous times tried looking at fetch side of tech things but just get pointed back and fourth to optus side and vice versa....

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Cheers for doing that mate @tttm. I have just checked my own subscription and have managed to get through to the replays fine with no streaming issues either, so it is rather odd that you were unable to get through.

If you could please send us a message on the Optus App, we will be able to look into your isolated matter and advise further 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Set up a mobile hotspot (on your phone) and connect the Fetch to that via wifi. See if it makes a difference (different delivery method)

If not its sounding like you just need to request a replacement. Optus will send one out and a satchel to return the other in.

Top Contributors