Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus sport subscription via app

Hi
I'd love to provide 'Kudos' to someone that can give me a concise, accurate answer.

I'm not an Optus customer.  I downloaded the Optus Sport app.

I signed-in with a new email address, selected my favourite team.

But how do I pay?

There is no app menu.  There is no account section.  There is no link to google or itunes account.

Please tell me how I pay Optus.

I cannot confirm if I have even registered.

Please help.  

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Optus sport subscription via app

Hi @oscarmccosker,

Sorry to hear you're having some troubles signing up to Optus Sports.

You'll just need to tap the radio button in the bottom right corner and select 'Log in or sign up' and follow the prompts.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have tried that multiple times.
Deleting the app and reinstalling, using a new email to trigger the sign up process.
Nothing.
I appreciate your effort, but this is not the answer
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @oscarmccosker, Premier League is free to watch on all platforms until 9AM on June 26 including basic subscription. This is the reason the app does not give you the subscription option. After this date you will see padlocks come up on the videos / matches. You just click on one of the padlocks and it will take you to the premium subscription page.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thankyou very much Kartika
That actually makes sense.
Much appreciated.
Hopefully on the 26th the sign up will be as seamless as would be expected
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Glad to hear that @oscarmccosker and you`re welcome.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Well it's the 27th - no subscription option available and my access via Fetch has been switched off. This needs to be fixed ASAP

Fetch just tells me to download the app and subscribe. I have and can't

0 Kudos