Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
keke_lg
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus Sports Registration

Hi all,

Keep getting this error when checking elegibility (which I know I'm elegible anyways)

"We've encountered a problem. You can also add Optus Sport from My Account"

Already tried to call but phone customer service is useless.

I can't use My Account username and password either.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Kartika

Re: Optus Sports Registration

Hey @keke_lg, sorry to hear about your Optus sports registration issue. How did you go on → chat. If you still need assistance then please PM us your phone number / account number, full name and DOB so that we can sort this out for you.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Kartika

Re: Optus Sports Registration

Sorry forgot to mention, you can PM us → here.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos