cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor JayMc
New Contributor

Optus Sport on Fetch

How do I use my included Optus Sport Subscription from my home broadband on Fetch TV which is linked to my mobile device? Both are with Optus.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Optus Sport on Fetch

First step is to make sure you're actually subscribed to Optus Sport. While it's included in some plans for free, you still need to opt-in.

To subscribe, go to My Account > Entertainment > Optus Sport.

Once you've checked your subscription, you may need to restart your Fetch box.

On your Fetch box, go to Menu > Manage > Settings > Device info > Options > Fetch TV box restart.

The Optus Sport channels are available through your TV guide, you'll find them after the news channels like CNN, BBC, Al Jazerra.

-------------------

Loyal Optus customer. My opinions are my own.
New Contributor Aveen
New Contributor

Hi Mate,

I have just purchased Fetch Might box and als ohave same issue. I have Optus EPL subscription. However I cannot see it on Fetch box. I have also restarted as instructed but still cannot find the EPL or Yes Optus 

Please help.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Miles_R
RetiredModerator

Hmm that's a strange one @Aveen. It should be on your screen at start up. It's best to raise this here so that our TV and Content team can get this fixed up for you.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Ziggy0767
Occasional Contributor

Hi there, i’ve signed on for NBN and have just got access to Optus Sport. Does it show anything but soccer? I can’t see any rugby, league, cricket or anything but wall to wall soccer?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos