Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
lera
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Optus Sport now available on Android TV

Hi @Serena_YC,

Thank you for your suggestion, I created a ticket in the Optus sport app, but so far no can tell me why the app not showing in the Google play store even though the version of android tv is 9. It’s seems like no one wants to investigate this issue further. Ticket number #00070544.
0 Kudos
z_hook

We do apologise for the ongoing experience you've had with this, @lera.

If you could please send our Optus Sport team a message either via Facebook or Twitter, they will be able to assist with following up. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
TK8
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Kartika,
I just want to let you know that I am still experiencing my initial issue. Still having to enter my username and password every time I open the Optus Sport app on my android tv.
I understand that it's been fixed for some users such as Blottski, so hoping you can tell us what I could do to fix this on mine??
0 Kudos
Aron_YC

Hi @TK8

Have you since checked for any further updates available to the app?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
TK8
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Aaron, yes we've uninstall the app and re-installed it again, but it still asks for the log in details every time the tv is turned on/off. It really is annoying having to log in each time.
0 Kudos
Rob_YC

Hey @TK8, If you could please send our Optus Sport team a message either via Facebook or Twitter, they will be able to assist with following up.

0 Kudos
roggdog
New Contributor
New Contributor

optus sport now NOT available on my two android tv boxes ... was there an update today?? it was working this morning

0 Kudos
Kartika

Hi @roggdog, sorry to hear about your Optus Sport issue on the android boxes. Has switching the boxes off and on or soft reset helped? If the issue still continues then you are best to raise an in app (Optus Sport app) → support case to assist you further.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
roggdog
New Contributor
New Contributor

thankyou I have just raised a support case with optus
0 Kudos
Kartika

You`re welcome @roggdog.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy