Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Mobile Outage Northern NSW has now been resolved 2PM AEDT
New Contributor DamonW
New Contributor

Optus Sport football stream showing cricket

Why am I being shown cricket when I try to watch the spurs vs Brighton game?? I’m a premium subscriber and I hate cricket. I want my money back this week.

10 Replies
New Contributor rsnazell
New Contributor

Re: Optus Sport football stream showing cricket

Same here. Trying to watch Spurs v Brighton on demand but Optus are streaming cricket instead. I want a refund.

New Contributor Philcanz
New Contributor

Yeah me too this is rubish i hate cricket 

New Contributor Punkrasta
New Contributor

Same issue here. Has anyone resolved this? Not acceptable. 

0 Kudos
New Contributor mavenmills
New Contributor

Same for me. Anyone have the number of a friend or colleague that can escalate this as a Priority 1 incident with their support?

this is what I purchase Optus sport for - to watch tottenham play.

im super pissed off because they always seem to leave Tottenham off of On Demand every week too.

New Contributor lamarr
New Contributor

This is BS. Give us our money back. Fed up of paying for rubbish. Hopefully foxtel get the coverage back. 

New Contributor DamonW
New Contributor

If you cancel the steam and start it again, you can see it starts from the same spot every time. It’s not even showing the cricket live, it’s some sort of glitch/error they probably have no idea how to fix. I’ll still take my money back this week though Optus.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Nhd10
New Contributor

Hey Optus, when you get into work this morning, before you get a coffee, can you switch the Spurs match feed on?

And in the interests of good customer service, how about making the game available on demand - even though it's not one of the scheduled matches.

Guessing the office Christmas party was last night.

New Contributor OptusRuinedEPL
New Contributor

It’s beyond words I can put in a forum how much Optus have ruined by experience of EPL.

Killing the game in Australia.

In some ways not showing spurs does not matter as I can barely get a signal to send this message let alone stream live sport.

Appalling

New Contributor Matt77
New Contributor

Not happy Optus! I want my money back! First I can't watch on demand games without lag and now this. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors