Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Optus Sport Probs - Buffering/wheel of death/Pixalation

Deanobeef

Hi,

As of the last few months Im having problems with Optus Sport.

When streaming to my PC and streaming to the TV using the small Fetch Box.

When streaming a football match to the PC I get the game for up to 3 mins and then I get the wheel of death for minutes before the game starts again and then stops with the wheel again.

The same happens when streaming through the small Fetch box to my TV albeit the image just turns into Pixalation like the Minecraft game.

Just bought a brand new Modem(Netgar NIghthawk)

I notice that when streaming from other websites I have no issues.

How can it just be OPtus Sport?

Solution

Re: Optus Sport Probs - Buffering/wheel of death/Pixalation

Dan_C

Hi @Deanobeef, I'd really suggest logging a case via the Optus Sport web portal

How to log a case via the Optus Sport website

1. Login to your Optus Sport account
  2. On the bottom right hand corner of your screen, you'll see a Help & Supportpop up window 
  3. From the Help & Support menu, click "log a case"
  4. Leave us with a summary of the issue (you can even attach screenshots if you wish) 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Optus Sport Probs - Buffering/wheel of death/Pixalation

drg57

I have the exact same problem... Did you get a fix from support? 

I used to have a TPLINK modem and pretty sure didn't have issue but then I bought a netgear (can't remember model) and started having issues. I swapped that one for a nighthawk netgear and still having issues. Like you said have no issues with any other sites streaming, netflix, youtube, bein sports you name it but optus sport works for a few minutes then always stops. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
4 Kudos
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos