Searching...

Optus Sport Pixel 2

GreenwichFC

Optus Sport keeps crashing on Pixel2 running Oreo 8.1. Any suggestions on how to fix?

Re: Optus Sport Pixel 2

Aman_B

Hi @GreenwichFC, could you please confirm this happens on specific games and if only on live stream or VOD?  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

GreenwichFC

Hi,

When I open the app it doesn't open fully then I get a message saying "open app again". 

Thanks 

GreenwichFC

Marie

Thanks for that @GreenwichFC,

Are you able to confirm have you removed and reinstalled the app since this started happening?

Was the App previously working on your phone?

I've raised this with our Optus Sports app team to see if this is a known issue or how to resolve it.

I'll provide you with an update as I have one.

Cheers. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

GreenwichFC

Hi,

I have re-installed the app several times with no success. The app tries to load then shuts down.

Regards

GREENWICHFC 

JordanOptus

Right :/ Marie's not in just yet but I'll see if she's got any updates when she gets in. Jordan

GreenwichFC

Hey guys,

I have been o/s, back now.

Any updates?

Thanks 

GreenwichFC 

Marie

Hey @GreenwichFC Smiley Happy 

Hope you enjoyed your time overseas!

They have advised there are no known issues and that fully removing and reinstalling the app should resolve this issue.

If you're still experiencing the issue after doing this PM me with your details including your Optus Sports email and I'll have them look further into this for you.

Tottenham117

Hi, 

I'm having the same problem. I've reinstalled the app several times, restarted my device, cleared the app's cache etc.

Brock_E

Thanks for getting in touch, @Tottenham117. Aghhh, that's certainly frustrating Smiley Sad

If you haven't already, please take a minute to complete a Fault Report, so that our TV & Content team can investigate further and provide insight with the above.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
15 Kudos
7 Kudos
6 Kudos
4 Kudos
4 Kudos