cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Occasional Contributor GreenwichFC
Occasional Contributor

Optus Sport Pixel 2

Optus Sport keeps crashing on Pixel2 running Oreo 8.1. Any suggestions on how to fix?

11 Replies
Moderator Aman_B

Re: Optus Sport Pixel 2

Hi @GreenwichFC, could you please confirm this happens on specific games and if only on live stream or VOD?  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

When I open the app it doesn't open fully then I get a message saying "open app again". 

Thanks 

GreenwichFC

Moderator Marie

Thanks for that @GreenwichFC,

Are you able to confirm have you removed and reinstalled the app since this started happening?

Was the App previously working on your phone?

I've raised this with our Optus Sports app team to see if this is a known issue or how to resolve it.

I'll provide you with an update as I have one.

Cheers. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I have re-installed the app several times with no success. The app tries to load then shuts down.

Regards

GREENWICHFC 

RetiredModerator JordanOptus
RetiredModerator

Right :/ Marie's not in just yet but I'll see if she's got any updates when she gets in. Jordan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hey guys,

I have been o/s, back now.

Any updates?

Thanks 

GreenwichFC 

0 Kudos
Moderator Marie

Hey @GreenwichFC Smiley Happy 

Hope you enjoyed your time overseas!

They have advised there are no known issues and that fully removing and reinstalling the app should resolve this issue.

If you're still experiencing the issue after doing this PM me with your details including your Optus Sports email and I'll have them look further into this for you.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Tottenham117
New Contributor

Hi, 

I'm having the same problem. I've reinstalled the app several times, restarted my device, cleared the app's cache etc.

RetiredModerator Brock_E
RetiredModerator

Thanks for getting in touch, @Tottenham117. Aghhh, that's certainly frustrating Smiley Sad

If you haven't already, please take a minute to complete a Fault Report, so that our TV & Content team can investigate further and provide insight with the above.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors