Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Optus Sport Inactive

Hello,

I have 2 Optus services - a mobile and a mobile broadband.  Both have Optus Sports subscription.

I'm looking at cancelling my mobile service but I will retain my mobile broadband service.

When I looked at my extras - my optus sports is activated on my mobile service but I have since deactivated my Optus Sports subscription (it's international break anyway).  And I went over to my mobile broadband service but it seems that I can't activate the Optus Sports.  I got both services on different times so they are independent of each other.

Can someone help me with activating my Optus Sports subscription under my mobile broadband service?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Optus Sport Inactive

Hey @nylle, if you can shoot through your account details to us privately, we can certainly assist with this. We'll need your full name, date of birth, account number and Optus Sport login email 🙂 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks!  I've sent through a private message.  I hope this gets sorted in time for the PL matches this weekend.

0 Kudos

Thanks @nylle - I've just picked up your private message and have responded there. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Top Contributors