Searching...

Re: Optus Sport|Champions League Fixtures|Europa League Coverage|FIFAU-20 Womens Finals|

Getitdone

Thanks for the quick response. Looking forward to see some of the less famous countries play.

Re: Optus Sport|Champions League Fixtures|Europa League Coverage|FIFAU-20 Womens Finals|

Getitdone

Hello

Which games of the Europa League will you be showing? It's only four days away and you're yet to put any information about it. 

Kartika

Hi @Getitdone, our TV & Contents are ware of this, the fixturers will be available soon.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Getitdone

Thanks for the quick response Kartika. Looking forward to see what games will be available to stream of the Europa League.

Getitdone

Hello

I just would like to point out that I really enjoy the format you have presented with the Europa League, especially the way we can view highlights by group. This is so much better than showing a whole block og highlights for 32 matches. Well done Optus.

GuyCS

Hey @Getitdone - thanks for reaching out and for the feedback! It's great to hear you've been enjoying the format of our highlight content for the Europa League.

We're constantly striving to provide the best experience for all our Optus Sport subscribers, so I'll ensure this is passed on to our Production team. Thanks again!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

asawdy

HI Dan, 

do you have the channels that the games will be on for round 2? 

thanks! 

Highlighted

Dan_C

Hi @aswady, I'm just waiting on this weeks fixtures from our production team.

I should have them by the end of the day. I'll update this this thread right away.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Dan_C

I think @Kartik has already mentioned this, but you can find fixtures within the Champions League and Europa League section of the Sport app.

From the home screen, tap the three horizontal lines on the top left corner of your screen → Select either UEL or UCLTap fixtures. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
4 Kudos
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos