cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Moderator Kartika

Re: Optus Sport|Champions League Fixtures|Europa League Coverage|FIFAU-20 Womens Finals|

Hey @blairy2691, that is correct if you buy fetch mighty from JB Hi-Fi you can still access Optus Sport. Check out this → link for more info.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor world2018
New Contributor

Re: Optus Sport|Champions League Fixtures|Europa League Coverage|FIFAU-20 Womens Finals|

hi, what about the new euroleague?

0 Kudos
Moderator Kartika

Hey @world2018 are you referring to Euro 2020? 

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor

hi Kartika, I am referring to the new league of nations 55 teams, that is replacing the friendlies...It is between the world cup and euros.

So it is a tottaly new set up

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Kartika

Would this be the UEFA Nations League?

New Contributor

yes,  I think it is Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Hi @world2018 - Yes we'll be streaming the Europa Nations league as well, details here → https://bit.ly/2wAitun. 

New Contributor

thanks for that..... looking forward to watching lots of football Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Getitdone
Occasional Contributor

Can a list please be posted of the matches that will be shown this weekend of the Euro Nations league as nothing has been updated on the app. Why do you guys leave it so long before you advertise the games you have the rights for? Bein never have that issue. 

0 Kudos
Moderator Ev_

Hey! The fixtures for the UEFA Nations League has not been confirmed as yet, but will be during the week. All the games will also be available on demand

0 Kudos
Top Contributors