Searching...

Re: Optus Sport|UEFA Champtions League|Europa League|Super Cup Coverage Starting Date

Getitdone

So I've found out through the Optus 1 guide that the main channel will be showing Benfica vs Paok but no word about the other games. An update would be appreciated.

Regards

Julio

Re: Optus Sport|UEFA Champtions League|Europa League|Super Cup Coverage Starting Date

Dan_C

Sorry for the delayed response to this one @Getitdone. I've edited the original post to include the Champions League Fixtures 22/08/18 - 23/08/18. 

Tournament

Date

Teams

Kick Off

Channel

On Demand

Champions League

22nd Aug

Benfica

PAOK

5:00 AM

Optus Sport 1

Yes

Champions League

22nd Aug

BATE Borisov

PSV Eindhoven

Optus Sport 2

Yes

Champions League

22nd Aug

Crvena zvezda

Salzburg

Optus Sport 3

Yes

Champions League

23rd Aug

Young Boys

Dinamo Zagreb

Optus Sport 2

Yes

Champions League

23rd Aug

Ajax

Dynamo Kyiv

Optus Sport 1

Yes

Champions League

23rd Aug

Vidi

AEK Athens

Optus Sport 3

Yes

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Getitdone

Thanks for the response but Optus left it very late. No one could give me an answer within 24 hours of kick off. Hopefully you will be more pro active in future.

Regards

Julio

Oethesaint

Thanks Dan. Optus sport 2 and 3 on the fetch tv guide weren't updated this morning, which made it difficult to record the games. 

Can this be fixed for tomorrow?

Dan_C

That's not a problem. 

I do have to agree with you there @Getitdone.

There was a delay with the comms coming through to our end. Next time round, I'll be sure to get the info up much sooner in advance. 

I hope you enjoy the games! If any other questions pop up, give us a shout! 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

GuyCS

Sorry if you had trouble recording the matches as a result of this, @Oethesaint

I've just double checked the Fetch TV Guide and can see that tomorrow's matches have been updated there. Just so you're aware, all of this week's matches are available On Demand as well (so you don't have to record them manually if you'd prefer). On your Fetch, please select Menu > TV > TV Guide > Optus Sport > On Demand to view the full replays.

I'll pass on your feedback for the TV Guide this morning as well.

Oethesaint

@GuyCS thanks. The fetch guide has been updated for tomorrow morning’s games.

I prefer to record as unfortunately it takes the optus sport guys way too long to upload matches, which means it isn’t a viable option for me.

I had a fetch mini for the first season of EPL on optus but got sick of the long delay. So I signed up for a fetch mighty so I can record and overcome this.

Highlighted

Aman_B

No worries @Oethesaint. I hope you enjoy the games from here and please do let us know if we can help with anything else. 

Re: Optus Sport|Champions League Fixtures|Europa League Coverage|FIFAU-20 Womens Finals|

blairy2691

Currently using fetch mini.  If i buy a fetch mighty from jbhifi can i access optus sports? And record games as well?

Re: Optus Sport|Champions League Fixtures|Europa League Coverage|FIFAU-20 Womens Finals|

Oethesaint

Yep. They added optus sport to retail fetch boxes a couple of weeks ago. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
8 Kudos
5 Kudos
3 Kudos
3 Kudos
2 Kudos