Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
jaydenbennett11
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus Sport Add On

I tried to buy the $5 Optus Sport Add On by recharging via a recharge voucher/receipt, when I recharged it didn’t buy it, it went to my extra credit instead, can I get Optus sport with my $5 extra credit?
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Serena_YC

Re: Optus Sport Add On

Hi @jaydenbennett11,

The $5 Optus Sport Add On for our prepaid customers is only available to be purchased through the My Optus app. This would explain why the recharge you have made using the voucher had gone to the extra credits inclusion instead. 

As such, it would not be possible to use the extra credits to purchase the Optus Sport Add On. 

That being said, if you could reach out to us via private message on the official Optus Facebook or Twitter page, we would be happy to take a closer look into this for you and provide further assistance from there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.