cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Contributor giri26
Contributor

Optus Cricket

I have the Optus sports subscription and for some reason I am not able to see any cricket videos once I login to Optus Sport. Previously I used to see some videos in the archive but I cannot see anything other than the football. Is that how it is supposed to work or am I doing something wrong?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
26 Replies
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Optus Cricket

Yep, same for me. I'm guessing the content they had has expired and as the Aus summer starts up you'll see new content added

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Hi @SamSam and @giri26, cricket has been removed from the app until further notice. Sorry but we don't have any details on this anymore. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Contributor giri26
Contributor

Strange that OPTUS never informed any of the subscribers that it is not available on OPTUS Sport anymore. Also the site still carries cricket as a part of OPTUS sport. Does optus allow data free streaming of content from CA app?

0 Kudos
Contributor giri26
Contributor

How about access to the CA Live Pass. Under eligible plans, OPTUS says that the customers will be eligible for free CA live pass access. Has that been suspended too? Please let me know. Does Optus still allow free streaming of CA Live Pass content as advertised? 

0 Kudos
Retired Employee MouniraH
Retired Employee

Hi girl26

I noticed your post. You will be able to view past season highlights and upcoming cricket season both through the Optus sport app and CA app this season. We hope to provide you with all the details you need on friday this week including eligibility, how to access and data streaming info.

Look out for our blog on friday

thanks 

M

Have you seen something helpful? Don't forget to give it a kudos. Asked a question and got an answer? Make sure you mark it as an accepted solution!
Contributor giri26
Contributor

Waiting for the announcement. Is it goin to be today?

0 Kudos
Retired Employee MouniraH
Retired Employee

Hi girl26

I am still waiting but as soon as I receive the news i will be sure to let you know!!

Thanks

M

Have you seen something helpful? Don't forget to give it a kudos. Asked a question and got an answer? Make sure you mark it as an accepted solution!
0 Kudos
Contributor giri26
Contributor

Okay thanks. Seems like no information today as it is almost the end of the day. 😞

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Miles_R
RetiredModerator

Heya @giri26. My apologies for the delay in getting back to you on this. Cricket content will start to feed through on the Optus Sport app and website from the 30th of October 🙂

0 Kudos