Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
Contributor giri26
Contributor

Re: Optus Cricket

I see that there is a optus sport channel 2 online but do not see anything in the app yet. Also there isn't any information about linking Live Pass with the optus sport account yet.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Miles_R
RetiredModerator

My apologies, @giri26. I've been told that you'll be able to watch content through Optus Sport channel 2 and directly through the Cricket Australia app using your Optus Sport login. There won't be a Cricket tab in the Optus Sport app to create less confusion. Please let us know if you have trouble logging into the CA app

0 Kudos
Contributor giri26
Contributor

Thanks for your response...I wasn't able to login to CA app using my Optus sport ID. It might be due to the fact that I had a CA account earlier which was created with the same email ID as my OPTUS email ID. So when I try to login with my OPTUS ID CA app does not allow me as they already have an account associated with that ID. Is there a way to get past this issue?

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Miles_R
RetiredModerator

Hmm this might be the case, @giri26. Have you tried resetting your password on the CA app? Were you getting any error messages at all?

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Tejas51
Occasional Contributor

There won't be a Cricket tab in the Optus Sport app to create less confusion. Please let us know if you have trouble logging into the CA app

this is not working for me. the CA app will not accept my optus sport logon even though i know its right - i even did a password reset.

0 Kudos
Contributor giri26
Contributor

The error is that the password or username is incorrect. I don't see any OPTUS content either...I tried to reset the password and it did not work either..Not sure of we need some sort of information to link both the accounts to view OPTUS Channel 2.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Miles_R
RetiredModerator

My apologies, @giri26 and @Tejas51. I've just had word that the Cricket tab has now been added to the Optus Sport app and have confirmed this on my end. You may need to update the app to see this but you won't need to login into the Cricket Australia app to view this. So sorry for the conflicting info on this. Please confirm that you can now see this on your end.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Tejas51
Occasional Contributor

yeah i have the tab now. it's not so much (for me) about having channel 2. it's about getting the live pass to work.

0 Kudos
Contributor giri26
Contributor

Yes i am able to see the cricket tab on Optus App now. Thanks. I am still trying to fix my CA Live Pass. So anything on the OPTUS Sport app is free of Data usage right?

0 Kudos
Contributor giri26
Contributor

@Tejas51 Give me few minutes, I am trying something. Will tell you if it works.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors