cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor jchris55
New Contributor

Optus App crashes

Just wondering if anyone is having the same issue and how to fix it?

When i open the optus sport app on my phone or ipad it tells me to login i input the login details and suddenly the app crashes, it works fine on my laptop but it is much more handy on ipad or phone.

Thanks in advance for any help.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Optus App crashes

@jchris55, it's an obvious one, but I just to make sure that you're using the latest version of the Optus Sport app for your phone? 

You'll also need to ensure that you're using the latest OS available for the device you're using.

You've tried the old uninstall/reinstall trick? It might even be worth clearing your app cache and giving it another shot. 

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor jchris55
New Contributor

I have updated everything i can related to this and many times completed the installment trick and still nothing, as soon as i sign in it crashes time and time again

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Hi @ jchris55 - Could you please  re install the app and make sure you do this while connected to Mobile Network and not WiFi.  Let us know how you go. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor jchris55
New Contributor

Unfortunately the issue still is persisting regardless of what i do

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Kartika

That is strange as there is no reported fault at the moment. Have you tried to switch the iPad / phone off and on? Can you also confirm how did you register for Optus Sport was it through your Optus account or directly through the app as a non Optus customer? Just PM us the details → here.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors