cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Contributor Cathalm8
Contributor

OPTUS SPORT APP NOT WORKING

I arrived back from holidyas in the UK last wekk and now my optus sport app on my iphone will not open. It stalls and says 'no internet detected'. I have deleted and reinstalled the app several times and it still will not work.

Optus can you offer me any assitance on this issue?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: OPTUS SPORT APP NOT WORKING

What device?

Did you use an Optus SIM in your device or another country SIM in your device whilst overseas?

> If other SIM, check your APN name in your device is back on the Optus APN (yesinternet).

> If used Optus SIM, please reset your network settings (would share which method to use but you didn't say what phone)

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
Contributor Cathalm8
Contributor

Hi thanks for your response. It is an iphone 8. I am using a telstra sim. I used a foregin sim card whilst abroad.

Any more help would be great. Optus are not returning or answering any of my lodged cases. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor Cathalm8
Contributor

No response from any optus or any help from them yet. Once again their customer service and technical support is non-existent/ Joke of a service!! 

0 Kudos
Contributor Cathalm8
Contributor

No response from any optus or any help from them yet. Once again their customer service and technical support is non-existent/ Joke of a service!! 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Top Contributors