Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
rngesushatesme
New Contributor
New Contributor

Nougat s7 / s7 edge optus epl app problem

hello loved the service so far but after upgrading to nougat like many other users the ability to watch live epl on the app has been terrible . pixelation freezing crashing on the optus epl app has happened (you can find others here https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=2585824&p=40 scroll through the pages (35-41 ) and you can see it )

any way we could get a fix ? 

note it was all fine before upgrading to nougat (latest android)

7 Replies
DU86
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Nougat s7 / s7 edge optus epl app problem

definately need a fix! 
highlights packages work same as always, but live streaming is unwatchable after the new nougat update!

im suprised no1 has really complained, as everyone i know with Nougat and the optus sport app has the same issue!

0 Kudos
Jon_Conner
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I'm planning to upgrade another phone and sign up that will have Android Nougat also, I won't bother if these sough of trubbles are going to happen.

Please keep us updated.

Regards,

Jon Connor 

0 Kudos
rngesushatesme
New Contributor
New Contributor

called the tech support and basically got told that they didnt believe there was a issue what a joke , can we get a rep reply on here ? 

0 Kudos
PhilC
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hi @rngesushatesme, @Jon_Conner and @DU86,

We're recently updated our Optus Sport App and we're aware of the issues with the latest Nougat update. If you could please confirm your app has been updated and let us know if you're still encountering the same issues?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
rngesushatesme
New Contributor
New Contributor

im currently on 1.6.0 and getting issues (this is the latest version available to me )

was trying to watch a match reply and had same issue

0 Kudos
Scott_M
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @rngesushatesme, there is a currently open ticket for this issue. Can you PM the below for me- I'll add you to the case.

Optus sports Username :

Contact Number: 
Handset Make :

Handset Model :

Current software  :

0 Kudos
rngesushatesme
New Contributor
New Contributor

@Scott_M sent it 🙂 also my phone has been super dodgey since then app crashing celluar and wifi issues and apparently i gotta send it back ? not even a month old 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors