cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor Jimstama
New Contributor

Not available on android tv box still!!!

How much longer do we have to wait to get this on an android tv? Its already been 7 months since the EPL season started and we are still waiting. We are paying customers and we want it the android tv box. This is unacceptable! And please don't give us the standard answer...please advise on a date as to when we see it available on the android tv box? Or at least ask you development team what is their plan...we deserve that as we are paying customers!!!

Otherwise you are going to lose customers...especially me including my other services i have with optus. I am so frustrated watching in my phone...

2 Replies
Moderator Aman_B

Re: Not available on android tv box still!!!

Hi @Jimstama, apologies for the delay in getting compatible app for android TV.  Our EPL team are still working on making EPL available on more devices. So sorry but we don't have an ETA on this yet. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Gaz_w
New Contributor

Re: Not available on android tv box still!!!

How long does it take?

Top Contributors