Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Mrlovalova
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Not Optus customer unable to view Optus Sport profile

Hi 

I am not an Optus customer but I purchased the Optus sports package via the apple app store. I can log into my account easily however I am unable to view my profile because it keeps directing me to a re link page of which I do not have the details of. 

please advise 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: optus sports account

Hi Mrlovalova,

What is the link of the re link page so we can take a look?

Please shoot our Optus Sport team a message fur further assistance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
Mrlovalova
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

I thought that's what you were referring to however it didn't really make sense for a non Optus customer.

I didn't think there was an Optus Sport profile page/option, once you log in the options are just to change your password or log out?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
Mrlovalova
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

yes there isn't much I could do, can't even see my bill section. mainly i wanted to add Fetch to my subscription but yeah ... im limited and have no access.
0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

As a non Optus customer, what bill and subscription are you trying to view?

0 Kudos
Mrlovalova
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

optus sports. my 15$ subscription.

initially, my whole reason of logging in was to buy Fetch subscription but now i know thats not an option but thats when i learnt that the whole website is limited to me since i dont have the whole linked service thingy.
it doesn't matter at this point ... you can forget about this post
0 Kudos
Top Contributors