Searching...
Accepted Solution

No Liverpool v Westham Replay

Goregrael

Hi I am wondering why there is no replay for the Liverpool v Westham game from this weekend. There are only highlights. 

Solution

Re: No Liverpool v Westham Replay

Davelew

Hi

Most games are available on demand, however, every week one or two games are not available.   You can check on the Optus Sports app prior which games will be available prior to them being played.

If they are not available and you have a Fetch box schedule them to record on the box.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Goregrael

Why are not all games available?

Davelew

It is something to do with the agreement with the EPL and as I understand not just limited to Optus but other s throughout the world.

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

PollyA01

In reality it's Optus pushing everyone onto Fetch, ie pay a few fundred bucks for mobiles, broadband etc, promise the world on Optus Sport and deliver a lot less unless you pay us even more for another service,

Cathalm8

Completey agree, the sooner another provider buys back the rights the better

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
8 Kudos
5 Kudos
3 Kudos
3 Kudos
2 Kudos