Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Live sport is back on Optus Sport with the K League

Optus Sport becomes the first Australian broadcaster to resume live sport this weekend after landing Australian rights to the K League.

As sport around the world continues to be affected by COVID-19, Optus Sport is pleased to announce the acquisition of the Australian rights to South Korea’s K League for 2020.

The K League is the top division of football in South Korea and becomes the second major Asian football acquisition for Optus Sport, after the J.League was secured in February this year. The start of the K League season kicks off this Friday night in Australian prime time.

Optus Sport will be airing two matches live and on demand every round from the K League 1 division, which has five influential Australians playing in the competition, including reigning Golden Boot winner Adam Taggart.

How can I watch the K League?

K-League, like all Optus Sport content will be available on all platforms, being:

• On the big-screen via Fetch, Apple TV, Android TV compatible Smart TVs, Apple Airplay, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, Xbox or desktop
  •  On-the-go via tablet, mobile, or laptop

Do I need to have a Premium Optus Sport account? 

For a limited time, K League will be free. Subscribers with an Optus Sport Basic account will also be able to enjoy all the action on the pitch. 

We'll also be updating our K League Fixtures thread, so keep an eye out 🙂 

1 Reply
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Live sport is back on Optus Sport with the K League

Hello Im international student from Korea and I want to help Optus sports to broadcast K-league. Could be providing information or even simple things like how to pronounce players name properly!
0 Kudos